This is the place to start if you're interested in contributing to the development of the core JOSM application or existing plugins, or if you'd like to create a new JOSM plugin.
- Installing and Compiling JOSM
- Develop Plugins
- Development Guidelines (Coding style and Internationalization)
- Patch Guidelines (How to submit a patch)
- Track the state of development (Release Schedule)
- JOSM and JMapViewer JavaDoc class documentation
- How to create a JOSM build
- How to use your JOSM SVN account
- Various Eclipse tips
- Defaultpresets Guidelines
JOSM Help System
Dirk Stöcker is currently the lead maintainer of JOSM. Developers of JOSM with SVN commit privileges active in the past several months include:
Immanuel Scholz was the original creator of JOSM, and previous maintainers include Frederik Ramm.
Many others have contributed through bug reports, patches, translations, and documentation work.