Map Style Dialog
Showing and Hiding the Map Style Dialog Window
- Show or hide the Map Style Dialog Window by clicking on in the tool palette on the left of the JOSM main window.
- Show the Map Style Dialog Window by pressing Alt+D.
It presents a list of map styles.
Turn selected styles on or off. Can also be done by clicking the checkbox in front of each entry. The first entry (Wireframe View) is special, it cannot be combined with any other style and it cannot be moved up and down or removed from the list.
Up / Down
Map Style Settings
Right click Menu
Right click on any entry for further options
Reload from File
- General info on the style source (Title, URL, ...)
- If there are errors when loading the style, you can inspect the error log in this tab. Style sources that have errors are marked with a small -sign in the main view.
- Here you can quickly look up the source code of the style. It is read-only, but you can copy text to your own custom styles.
Debug Map Styles
There is an experimental feature to debug the style generation process. In the selection dialog right click on an entry and click "Inspect". Then select the map style tab. Note that output might not be 100% complete, e.g. some properties of the generated styles are not shown.