If you want to learn installation steps for presets, see "Tagging Presets" tab in Preferences > Map Settings
If you want to use presets or need complete reference of presets see Presets
If you want to extend presets with your own see - TaggingPresets
Preferences > Toolbar Customization
At this preferences tab, you can add, remove and change the order of items on the Main Toolbar.
On the left are currently selected menus/buttons/items; on the right there are all available menus/buttons/items.
Arrow buttons can be used to order items in the left list.
When to add items to the toolbar
- Not detailed objects in area of your interest (active project or just current task)
- Every preset you plan to use in future
When to remove items from the toolbar
- Presets that will never be encountered in areas you would like to edit
- Presets that will be never used because every object was entered and precisely tagged
Adding preset group as button
- entire sub-tree selected 2. and added 3. to the Toolbar
Result will look like ordinary button when not activated
All options would be provided using sub menu:
Adding one or multiple buttons from preset group
- select preset item(s)
- one preset item selected (instead of sub-tree in example above)
- multiple preset items can be selected using
- and added
- to the toolbar
Result would be ordinary preset buttons, without sub menu.
Previously saved search results
With the search window you can create a search button. When you select such a button in the toolbar preferences tab you get three additional lines at the bottom (see screenshoot below). There you can modify the tooltip, the icon and the search expression.
- toolbarpreferences.png (108.8 KB) - added by 18 months ago.
- preset group button.png (4.0 KB) - added by 4 months ago.
- preset group button opened.png (8.6 KB) - added by 4 months ago.
- preset items several buttons.png (30.3 KB) - added by 4 months ago.
- preset group settings.png (28.0 KB) - added by 4 months ago.
Download all attachments as: .zip