Stripes in wireframe view
|Reported by:||Fabi2||Owned by:||Fabi2|
I'am using JOSM 3709 with openjdk on Linux x86_64.
- Install the imagery plugin, select sharpen=soft and correct set the maximum possible zoom level.
- Download some data in a bing covered area.
- Activate the bing layer.
- Swith to wireframe view.
- Zoom in a little bit more over the real imagery resolution to get some stripes on the bing imagery.
Change History (6)
Changed 2 years ago by anonymous
comment:1 follow-up: ↓ 2 Changed 2 years ago by Fabi2
- Component changed from Core imagery to Core
- Owner changed from Upliner to team
- Summary changed from Bing with stripes in wireframe view with sharpen=soft using the imagery plugin to Stripes in wireframe view
comment:4 Changed 2 years ago by skyper
- Owner changed from team to Fabi2
- Status changed from new to needinfo