incorrect warning report about addr:housenumber
|Reported by:||hatzfeld||Owned by:||team|
Nodes and ways which have no other tags than addr:* should NOT be checked for low distances to or crossings with nodes/ways which do not have such tags.
It is not a mistake if an address node (which easily is a "way end" of addr:interpolation) is situated closed to a road or to the border of a residential area.
Change History (8)
comment:3 Changed 4 years ago by hatzfeld
- Priority changed from major to minor
- Version changed from latest to tested
comment:5 Changed 3 years ago by skyper
- Keywords node added; nodes and ways removed
- Priority changed from minor to normal
- Summary changed from incorrect error reports about addr:interpolation and addr:housenumber to incorrect warning report about addr:housenumber
- Version changed from tested to latest
comment:7 Changed 2 years ago by skyper
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened