[PATCH] Separate Download and file GPX layers
|Reported by:||raffourtit@…||Owned by:||framm|
using josm 1198
When raw gps data is downloaded it merges into the layer containing a user loaded gpx file. This makes it impossible to see only the user gpx file.
Steps to reproduce
- Start JOSM
- open a local .gpx file for editing (call it foo.gpx)
- download OSM data (select both 'openstreetmap data' and 'Raw GPS Data')
- Setting layer foo.gpx invisible also hides the raw gps points. There is no way to hide the raw GPS points and still show foo.gpx.
As a workaround: Use File, Open, foo.gpx again. Then another layer is created.
Change History (7)
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by stoecker
- Summary changed from Downloaded gpx data layer merges with user gpx layer to Separate Download and file GPX layers
- Type changed from defect to enhancement
comment:3 Changed 4 years ago by xeen
- Summary changed from Separate Download and file GPX layers to [PATCH] Separate Download and file GPX layers