[PATCH] QuadBuckets for Node storage
- What it affects when applied: It should have the same behavior as the existing ArrayList. I would imagine that it will be slower to iterate through than an ArrayList.
- What it improves when applied: Functionally, nothing. Immediately, it helps my changes to the UnconnectedWays in the validator run about 100x faster.
- handle when nodes change locations
- expose the searching interface
- make the QuadTiling code more generic so that it can be used for non-latitude/longitude
- make QuadBuckets able to store objects other than Nodes, like Ways or other BBoxes
I'm happy to work on these in any order, or to work on other enhancements first.