'G' - ungluing building - creates unconnected node
|Reported by:||Larry0ua||Owned by:||team|
The bug is that sometimes JOSM produces duplicated single nodes after ungluing lines. see example and steps.
Steps to reproduce the bug:
- Download some location with two glued buildings where start-end point of some of the building is at their glying line.
- Select building which contains that start-end point.
- Press 'G' to unglue the building.
- Check that we have unnecessary unconnected node after the operation.
- Download location http://api.openstreetmap.org/api/0.6/map?bbox=25.9392089,48.2908923,25.9400082,48.2913563
- Verify that validator plugin does not warn about any duplicated node - run validator.
- Select house with number 24
- Press 'G'
- Move house 24 and 26 - see that there is unconnected node. It was created during 'G' operation. You also can run validator and receive error - there are duplicated nodes (do it before moving buildings)
- Do not upload your changes, of course :)