PicLayer calibration - GE .kml file support
|Reported by:||jp42@…||Owned by:||Larry0ua|
Description (last modified by Larry0ua)
I have many images held in KML format as overlays. It would be helpful to store the PicLayer calibration information in a KML file. That would mean I could cut and paste KML data into the calibration file and the calibration would be ready to go. Likewise something calibrated in JOSM could be looked at in Google Earth.
See the two example files attached. They are the KML for and the cal file for, the same image (not supplied). They place the image in roughly the same location in GE and JOSM.
Change History (20)
comment:3 Changed 18 months ago by Larry0ua
- Description modified (diff)
- Owner changed from team to Larry0ua
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Summary changed from Calibration file as kml to allow calibration by cut and paste to PicLayer calibration - GE .kml file support
comment:5 Changed 18 months ago by Larry0ua
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed