Can't search for tags which contain colons
|Reported by:||Ben||Owned by:||framm|
|Version:||latest||Keywords:||: search searching|
When searching, typing ":" splits key:value. When a tag has : in it it becomes impossible to search for it. e.g. left:country:England
I'm not really sure what the best solution would be... Any character could appear in a tag.
Maybe there needs to be a button to the right of the text entry box, which when clicked inserts a 'split' between key/value. If the 'split' would still need to be a character, then although something like a dot could appear in the search bar, a string of characters that is never likely to be used could represent that dot for searching??
Probably some better solutions. I'm don't know how it works programmin wise, I just know it doesn't work editor wise! Basically anything that allows searching for 'abc:xyz:yes' would be super!
Change History (6)
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by anonymous
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:2 Changed 4 years ago by Ben
- Keywords : search searching added
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Summary changed from Can't search for tag's which contain colons to Closed? Not fixed.
- Version set to latest
comment:5 Changed 4 years ago by anonymous
- Summary changed from Closed? Not fixed. to Can't search for tags which contain colons