Tagging preset file does not save if not deselected
|Reported by:||Claudius Henrichs <claudius.h@…>||Owned by:||Gubaer|
How to reproduce:
- JOSM options -> Map settings -> Tagging presets
- in the upper "Active styles" section click on "New" to add a new tagging style that you have locally on your computer
- After you clicked "New" a new empty line is added to the list with a "..." button on the right to browse for the file
- use the browse button to select a file
- Click "OK" which closes JOSM settings window together with a message that you need to restart JOSM for some changes to take effect
After restarting JOSM the custom preset style is not loaded. It's only loaded if after browsing for the file you select another line in the list so that the "..." browsing buttons disappears.
Custom preset style file should be saved after I've selected the file via the browse-dialog and load upon next JOSM start.
Java 1.6.0._10-rc on WinVista64