bulk import helper
|Reported by:||rweait||Owned by:||team|
I've been working with large import files in josm and a couple of things would be nice as a bulk import helper:
- a count of changes in the current changeset, without having to attempt an upload and failing.
- an option to upload only the selected node/way/relation. When the import file has 66,000 changes, uploading a dozen of the largest individually can make the rest an easy and legal upload.
- a count of the number of overlength ways and a quick way to select the longest (and fix it)
- a way to split a layer into sensible, legal changeset-sized layers. Perhaps I can divide the import file into quadrants (without breaking ways / relations) and upload each quadrant in turn?
- a way to compare an import layer to the existing database and mark import items as upload, do not upload, upload immediately, and have then hide. So un-triaged items in the import layer are obvious.