Jumping Node when connecting a street to a node with a photo at same place
|Reported by:||tjabo@…||Owned by:||team|
Is in V1788 (tested).
- Lets say I have an existing street and want to make a new street.
- I start at the top node in screenshot1 want it to be connected to the nearby node with photo.
- In screenshot2 I click on the node with photo to connect the new way to it.
- As we see in screenshot3 the photo view pops up.
- I press the Escape key to close the popup.
- And now the node is not connected -- it is placed in the other direction which is completly wrong (screenshot4).
Appearently something is broken :-)
(But I love JOSM, I use it since a year or so)