slippymap : background color turns to grey
|Reported by:||Andreas.Wallner.etm07@…||Owned by:||Andreas.Wallner.etm07@…|
On three occasions (as far as I have noticed) the background color of the map window turns grey.
- If I click on the map background, or select a node / area etc. (whole map)
- If a tooltip for on of the icons on the left side is displayed (only part of the map)
- Right clicking in the map window turns the background for everything below the cursor into grey, above the cursor the color stays black.
The grey background vanishes again, if I move the map. Then the color returns to black.
I checked if I'm selecting something, but the 'current selection' window shows no selected objects.
If it would be helpfull, I could upload a screenshot.
Change History (7)
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by stoecker
- Owner changed from team to Andreas.Wallner.etm07@…
- Status changed from new to needinfo
comment:3 Changed 4 years ago by Andreas Wallner <Andreas.Wallner.etm07@…>
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from needinfo to closed
comment:4 Changed 4 years ago by stoecker
- Component changed from Core to Plugin
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Summary changed from background color turns to grey to slippymap : background color turns to grey