Import audio using modified times (time stamps) does not work
|Reported by:||Roy Wallace||Owned by:||david@…|
|Version:||latest||Keywords:||audio, import, gpx, time stamp|
The "Import Audio" feature, which is supposed to create an audio marker at the appropriate places on a gpx trace, does not seem to work when attempting to make markers from "Modified times (time stamps) of audio files".
Following is my attempt which fails:
- Load JOSM (latest version, 1713)
- Open gpx track (Timespan: Jun 28, 2009 5:35 AM - Jun 28, 2009 7:33 AM (1:57), attached)
- Right click on GPS Layer, select "Import Audio"
- Choose wav file (modified time Sun 28 Jun 2009 17:22:22 AEST, attached)
JOSM then warns me that "Some waypoints with timestamps from before the start of the track or after the end were omitted or moved to the start."
An audio file marker is then created at the start of the track. This seems wrong, as the marker should be well and truly within the bounds of the track timespan (17:22 AEST = 7:22 GMT, which is within 5:35 - 7:33).
The checked boxes in audio preferences are the following only:
- Display the Audio menu
- Display live audio trace.
- When importing audio, make makers from...
- * Modified times (time stamps) of audio files.
Change History (16)
comment:8 Changed 4 years ago by stoecker
- Summary changed from Import audio using modified times (time stamps) does not work to [PATCH] Import audio using modified times (time stamps) does not work
comment:10 Changed 4 years ago by David Earl <david@…>
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
- Summary changed from [PATCH] Import audio using modified times (time stamps) does not work to Import audio using modified times (time stamps) does not work