Refactor: Asynchronous and cancellable upload
|Reported by:||anonymous||Owned by:||team|
I edited some data, then I started to upload them. The upload window seems to be stuck (I saw last status message from previous batch of uploads) and nothing happened. I thought the server is probably overloaded or something like that and I pressed cancel. The status message was replaced by mesage saying "Aborting..." and cancel is greyed out. No way to get rid of that window now ....
I think aborting the upload should be immediate - what is so difficult on just closing the TCP connection?
Now the "Aborting..." window blocks me from saving my work for uploading it later :(
Change History (3)
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by jpstotz
- Cc jpstotz@… added
- Summary changed from Data loss due to inability to abort data upload to Aborting OSM upload not possible due to missing implementation
comment:2 Changed 4 years ago by Gubaer
- Cc karl.guggisberg@… added
- Priority changed from critical to minor
- Summary changed from Aborting OSM upload not possible due to missing implementation to Refactor: Asynchronous and cancellable upload
- Type changed from defect to enhancement