Selection support using middle mouse button
|Reported by:||stoecker||Owned by:||team|
Currently it is very hard so select a specified object when objects overlap.
Suggestion is to use middle mouse button to cycle through the objects:
- middle mouse click 1 opens the dialog as it does now
- second click selects the first element in the list
- next click selects the next element in list an deselects previous
- one click more than elements in list deselects last element
- next click again selects first element
- When SHIFT is pressed already selected elements should be skipped (do ADD mode).
- When CTRL is pressed selecting an already selected element deselects it (TOGGLE mode).
- When moving the mouse the actions should be final (CTRL+SHIFT modes)
Probably the move threshold for dialog closing most be adapted. It seems to be a little low, so mouse handling must be very exact at the moment.