Feature to download from mirrors
|Reported by:||avar||Owned by:||framm|
Description (last modified by Don-vip)
The OSM server will whine if I request a bbox bigger than 0.25. It would be nice if JOSM could optionally take the action of dividing the selected download areas into smaller areas when this is the case & automatically download and merge them.
The GPX "download are around track" feature may be of interest as related already existing functionality.
Change History (8)
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by anonymous
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:2 Changed 4 years ago by framm
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:3 Changed 4 years ago by framm
- Summary changed from Feature to automatically divide download areas bigger than 0.25 into smaller areas to Feature to download from mirrors