|Version 61 (modified by anonymous, 4 years ago) (diff)|
Java OpenStreetMap Editor
JOSM is an editor for OpenStreetMap written in Java 1.5. The current version supports stand alone GPX tracks, GPX track data from the OSM database and existing nodes, ways and metadata tags from the OSM database.
Changeover to josm.openstreetmap.de - if you still have any bookmarks that include "josm.eigenheimstrasse.de", please change them as the forward is going to be removed some time. The SVN respository has been slightly re-structured (by introducing a trunk/branch level) so if you do checkouts you will want to check out from "trunk" instead of getting the full repository.
(Other) news is announced here.
Due to changes in the server you must be running a version of JOSM newer than r345.
- Note that there are fairly regular updates, so always try running one of the two latest versions (and also latest plugins).
- Download the latest more or less stable JOSM (1132) version
- Download the latest JOSM version
- View the Change Log.
- Major changes can be found in JOSM startup notes? or in Summary Change Log?.
- If you are using lots of plugins and having trouble getting them to run, have a look at the JOSM download directory.
- Get many plugins (not really necessary, as this can be done directly in JOSM preferences).
- Tutorial videos are available at any mirror. You may need TSCC codecs for some AVI files.
- For install troubles, look at the InstallNotes page and/or http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/JOSM
- Bugs are handled via trac. When reporting a bug please include the version (see: help, about in JOSM for version number).
- Get the source from svn co http://josm.openstreetmap.de/svn/trunk
- Requests for new features can also be made via trac or via the JOSM developer mailing list (josm-dev@…). You can subscribe here.