|Version 39 (modified by dmgroom, 6 years ago) (diff)|
Java OpenStreetMap Editor
JOSM is an editor for OpenStreetMap written in Java 1.5. The current version supports stand alone GPX tracks, GPX track data from the OSM database and existing nodes, ways and metadata tags from the OSM database.
Changeover to josm.openstreetmap.de - if you still have any bookmarks that include "josm.eigenheimstrasse.de", please change them as the forward is going to be removed some time. The SVN respository has been slightly re-structured (by introducing a trunk/branch level) so if you do checkouts you will want to check out from "trunk" instead of getting the full repository.
(Other) news is announced here.
Due to changes in the server you must be running a version of JOSM newer than r345.
- Download the latest JOSM version, and view the change log?. Note that there are fairly regular updates, so always try running the latest version.
- If you are using lots of plugins and having troubles getting them to run, try this version.
- Tutorial videos are available at any mirror. You may need TSCC codecs for some AVI files.
- Get many plugins
- For install troubles, look at the InstallNotes page and/or http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/JOSM
- Bugs are handled via trac.
- Get the source from svn co http://josm.openstreetmap.de/svn/trunk