|Version 14 (modified by anonymous, 7 years ago) (diff)|
Java OpenStreetMap Editor
JOSM is an editor for OpenStreetMap written in Java 1.5. The current version supports stand alone GPX tracks, GPX track data from the OSM database and existing nodes, line segments and metadata tags from the OSM database.
News is announced here.
- Download the nightly build snapshot or get the latest release version.
- For install notes, look at the InstallNotes page.
- A list of some features?.
- A (somewhat outdated) UserManual is available too.
- There are Screenshots?.
- Bugs are handled via trac.
- Tutorial videos are available at any mirror.
- get the source from svn co http://www.eigenheimstrasse.de/svn/josm