|Version 5 (modified by stoecker, 2 years ago) (diff)|
Table of Contents
Диалоговое окно Конфликт
Resolving differences between tags
There are three tables displayed in this dialog, from left to right:
- My version: shows the tags of the first object version participating in this conflict. These are usually the tags of the object version in your local data set.
- Merged version: shows the merged tags. This table is initially empty. The more tag conflicts you resolve, the more tag values will we be displayed in this table.
- Their version: shows the tags of the second object version participating in this conflict. These are usually the tags of the object version currently stored on the server.
In the example below both versions have a tag "name". The values in the two object versions are different, though, and JOSM therefore displays the row with a red background. The value of the first version is "Secondary School", the opposite version has a value "Elementary School". You now have to decide which of these values you want to keep and which you want to discard.
Click on the value you want to keep, in the example for instance on the value on the left. If you either double-click on the value or click on , you decide to keep the value and to discard the opposite value. The table in the middle now displays the value to keep and the background color turns to green.
When the button Apply Resolution is enabled you can apply your decision. The values you've chosen will be applied and the dialog will be closed.
Resolving differences in the node list of two versions of a way
- the leftmost table displays the list of nodes of the the local object version
- the rightmost table displays the list of nodes of the the server object version
- the table in the middle shows the list of nodes of the merged ways
Initially, the middle table is empty. You should now decide which nodes to keep from the local dataset (the leftmost table) and which from the server dataset (the rightmost table).
The standard workflow
The standard workflow to resolve conflicts in the node lists of two object versions consists of three steps:
- Pick nodes from either object version and reorder the resulting node list if necessary
- Freeze the resulting merged node list by clicking on the button . When you freeze the merged node list you tell JOSM that all conflicts in the node list are resolved.
- Apply the resolution
A simple workflow: Keep the node list from your local object version
The following example shows the workflow when you decide to keep all nodes in the same order from your local object version.
First, select all elements in the leftmost table (either using the mouse or by pressing Ctrl-A in the table) (see next screen shot):
Support for comparing node lists
It can be difficult to find the differences between the node list of of two object versions, in particular for ways with many nodes.
The Conflict Dialog supports you in finding the differences. It can compare two of the node lists displayed ("my" node list, the merged node list, and "their" node list) and it can render the differences between them with specific background colors.
- My with Their: compares the leftmost table with the rightmost table in the Conflict Dialog
- My with Merged: compares the leftmost table with the middle table in the Conflict Dialog
- Their with Merge: compares the middle table with the rightmost table in the Conflict Dialog
Depending on the position of a node in the list different background colors are used: