|Version 3 (modified by c1pr1an, 2 years ago) (diff)|
În alte limbi:
Java OpenStreetMap Editor
JOSM este un editor pentru OpenStreetMap (OSM) scris în Java 1.6. În prezent, acesta acceptă încărcarea stand alone de piese GPX şi date GPX din baza de date OSM, precum şi de noduri de încărcare şi de editare deja existente, moduri, tag-uri metadate şi relaţiile din baza de date OSM.
- Note that there are fairly regular updates, so always try running a recent version (and also recent plugins).
- Access JOSM-WebStart without installation
- Download the tested JOSM version 3966
- Download the Windows JOSM installer version 3966
- Download the Mac OS X JOSM package version 3966
- Prepare a USB_Stick to use JOSM on any foreign Windows machine.
- For download scripts use version check for latest and tested (or both) to reduce download bandwith
- View the change log. Major changes are noted in the JOSM startup notes.
- Get many plugins, presets or styles (Easier installation via JOSM preferences).
- URLs of usable WMS services can be viewed and added at Maps page.
- Problems with plugins? Have a look at the JOSM download directory.
- Requests for new features can also be made via trac or via the JOSM developer mailing list (josm-dev@…). You can subscribe here.
- Follow the unofficial JOSM feed on Twitter
- Download the latest JOSM version 3998 (may have more errors than "tested", be careful with this one).
- Try JOSM applet after reading the applet description.
- Get the source:
- See Developers Guide or Translations Guide
- The Ubuntu JOSM project on launchpad
Help and Support
- Start of Help pages of the software (reached with <F1> from within JOSM)
- Tutorial videos are available at any mirror. You may need TSCC codecs for some AVI files.
- Further help is available when using various OSM mailinglists. It's best to ask questions on the newbies list or the language specific talk lists.
- For install troubles, look at the InstallNotes page and/or http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/JOSM
- Report bugs via trac. When reporting a bug please include the version (version number can be found in menu Help -> About).
- Understand JOSM release system
How to help
- Help developing code (e.g. write patches for entries in bug tracker)
- Review bugs in bug tracker: find duplicates, test bugs and add more descriptive texts
- Translate JOSM and the online help into your language.
- Update and translate the online help
- Unify and translate all JOSM related Wiki pages and join them with the online help
- Review translations
- Review original texts (program, online help, ...)
- Create fancy new icons for presets or tools without icons