|JOSM is an extensible editor for OpenStreetMap (OSM) written in Java 1.6.|
Currently it supports loading stand-alone GPX tracks and GPX track data from the OSM database as well as loading and editing existing nodes, ways, metadata tags and relations from the OSM database.
Launch josm.jnlp (version
Download josm-tested.jar (version
Windows installer (version 8491)
Mac OS X package (version 8491)
What has been changed recently?
- Startup notes (most important changes)
- Summarized changelog (nicely summarized)
- SVN changelog (foarte detaliat)
- Plugins (installation instructions)
- Presets (installation instructions)
- Styles (installation instructions)
- Backgrounds (installation instructions)
Getting Started | Help
- Comprehensive introduction on the OpenStreetMap wiki.
- The official help system / documentation (can be reached with <F1> from within JOSM).
- Tutorial on flossmanuals.net.
- Some video tutorials (mostly outdated)
- Ask members of the OpenStreetMap community on
Ai gasit o eroare ? | Ai o idee ? | Ai o sugestie ?
- Please report any bug found: Create a new ticket. When reporting a bug, please include the first three blocks of the status report (Help -> Show status report).
- Discuss ideas and suggestions also in the bug tracker or on the josm-dev mailing list.
- Use JOSM
- Report bugs, discuss ideas, think of possible enhancements (see above).
- Participate in bug tracking
- Review bugs, up/down vote tickets, find duplicates, test bugs, add more descriptive texts.
- Correct/update/extend the online help
- Unify all JOSM-related Wiki pages and join them with the online help.
- Translate program/documentation.
- Design fancy new icons.
- Write code – get the code and write patches …
- from the official Subversion repository: svn co http://josm.openstreetmap.de/svn/trunk josm.
- from the official OSM Subversion repository (including plugins): svn co http://svn.openstreetmap.org/applications/editors/josm.
- from the unofficial GitHub mirror: git clone git://github.com/openstreetmap/josm.git.
- See developers guide for build instructions and other details.
- This site is a combined online help and bug tracking system for JOSM and JOSM plugins.
- No login is required to use this site (neither for reading nor for changes to wiki or bug tracker).
- A login has the following advantages:
- The JOSM applet can store settings on the server.
- Mail is sent for changes in your own bug tracker tickets. This is possible by entering an e-mail as user name in the tickets, too, but then be aware that the address is openly visible and you are unable to change that later.
- Page settings are remembered (e.g. input field size and a lot of other stuff).
- Logins which have no e-mail address or which have not been used at least once are automatically deleted.
- Logins to edit the OpenStreetMap database are separate from the logins on this server.
- NOTE: The secured HTTPS version of this site uses a self-signed certificate with the SHA1 fingerprint 26:8B:4D:CB:AD:04:E7:50:EC:94:F8:34:83:CE:7C:06:8D:FD:61:3D.
You need to accept this certificate as valid to silence the warnings of your browser.