|Version 2 (modified by c1pr1an, 2 years ago) (diff)|
În alte limbi:
JOSM can be used in different ways. It is a standalone application, a webstart application and a Java applet. This page describes the usage as Java applet.
The URL for the access to JOSM as Java applet is applet. This URL supports additional arguments:
|width||100%||width of the applet area|
|height||100%||height of the applet area|
|url||-||URL to be loaded at startup|
The applet has some differences compared to the normal JOSM.
- Not all options are available. For example all functions accessing local files are disabled.
- Preferences are stored on the JOSM server (not OSM server).
- Either you are logged in on the JOSM website or the applet will ask you to provide login data on startup.
- You can use the applet also without login, but you can't load/save preferences in this case.
- You need to upload preferences to server to keep them in following sessions (last entry in edit menu).
- It is recommended to use OAuth, or OSM username will be saved in plaintext on JOSM server (password is removed).
NOTE: Do not confuse JOSM and OSM logins. They are separate.