|Version 3 (modified by simon04, 11 months ago) (diff)|
A plugin to support tagging objects with wikipedia=* (mainly for the WIWOSM project).
- Get familiar with WIWOSM
- Install the plugins wikipedia, mirrored_download (see Help/Preferences/Plugins for details)
- Restart JOSM
- Display Wikipedia dialog (menu Windows » Wikipedia)
- Set/check Wikipedia language: in Wikipedia dialog click
- Click Category, enter a Wikipedia category to download the name of its articles
- Use the mirrored_download plugin to download interesting OSM data
- Inspect the list elements of the Wikipedia dialog
- indicates that the WIWOSM server already delivers some object/s (still, you might tag further objects)
- indicates that the current dataset (but not the WIWOSM server) links some object/s to this article
- indicates that no link to this article exists on the WIWOSM server nor in the current dataset.
- A double click on a list item in the Wikipedia dialog performs a JOSM search using the displayed article name (excluding parts in parentheses)
- Clicking on Add Tag adds a corresponding wikipedia=[lang]:[article] tag to the selected objects