Main menu > Audio
This menu controls the playback of an audio recording that you would have made to complement the GPS tracks you collected during surveying.
If you are audio mapping a lot, you will probably want to set the option "Display the Audio menu" under Audio Settings to put the buttons for audio playback on your toolbar in the familiar arrangement of such controls.
|Next Marker|| |
|Previous Marker|| |
As well as these controls, you can jump directly to a point in the sound track related to a position on the GPX track by
- dragging the orange play head arrow close to a trackpoint
- if you don't see the orange play head arrow moving along the track while you play audio, make sure the 'Display live audio trace' option in Audio Preferences is on.
- clicking on an audio marker
See Audio Mapping for techniques you might adopt to make efficient use of audio recordings.
- Audio Settings
- Import Audio to make an audio Marker Layer.
- Synchronize Audio with the GPS track.
- Audio Mapping
Back to Main menu
Back to Main Help