|Version 4 (modified by Gubaer, 4 years ago) (diff)|
History Dialog Window
Showing and Hiding the History Dialog Window
- Show or hide the History Dialog Window by clicking on in the tool palette on the left of the JOSM main window.
- Show the History Dialog Window by pressing Alt+Shift+H
Working with the History Dialog Window
- Select an object by clicking on it. You may expand the current selection by holding Ctrl or Shift while you click on an object.
- Move the mouse over an object and keep it there for 1 second in order to view details of a particular object (the yellow area in the image above)
The History Dialog Window includes two buttons:
- Reload: click Reload to load (or reload) the object histories for the selected objects from the server
- Show: click Show to launch a History Browser for each of the selected objects.
You can also launch a History Browser by double clicking on an object in the History Dialog Window.
back to Main Help