|Version 5 (modified by skyper, 3 years ago) (diff)|
Open location loads OSM data from an URL either in the current data layer or in a new data layer.
The following dialog is displayed:
You can enter the URL where to download data from and click Download URL.
You can control whether the data is loaded into the current or in a new layer:
- if Separate Layer is selected, the data is loaded in a new layer
- if Separate Layer is not selected, the data is loaded in the current data layer
If there isn't a data layer yet, a new data layer is always created.
- for a node the URL is http://api.openstreetmap.org/api/0.6/node/123456789 (replace 123456789 with the node id)
- for a way the URL is http://api.openstreetmap.org/api/0.6/way/123456789 (replace 123456789 with the way id)
- for a relation the URL is http://api.openstreetmap.org/api/0.6/relation/123456789 (replace 123456789 with the relation id)
TODO: XAPI servers
Back to Main Help