|Version 19 (modified by skyper, 13 months ago) (diff)|
File > Download object
Load one or several OSM objects (node, way or relation) from the OSM API server either in the current data layer or in a new data layer. The downloaded data will contain the way nodes for ways and optionally any referrers (ways or relations that reference the downloaded object).
Note: Only the referrers of the downloaded object itself are downloaded, not the referrers for any of its children (way nodes).
The following dialog is displayed:
You can choose the type of objects ( node, way, relation or mixed) to download and enter their ID. Clicking on Download object starts the download. Use a comma separated list for several objects of the same type and comma separated list with the first letter of the type for mixed objects (e.g. w123,n68,n211,r7).
- You can choose whether or not any referrers (parent relations and ways) are to be downloaded:
- if Download referrers is selected, any referring objects are downloaded
- if Download referrers is not selected, no referrers are downloaded
- You can choose whether or not any relation members are to be downloaded:
- if Download relation members is selected, any relation members are downloaded
- if Download relation members is not selected, no members are downloaded
- You can control whether the data is loaded into the current or in a new layer:
- if Separate layer is selected, the data is loaded into a new layer
- if Separate layer is not selected, the data is merged into the current data layer
If no data layer does exist, a new data layer is always created.
The OSM API server specified in Connection Settings is the data source used here.