unobtrusive node squares and black on white servers issue
|Reported by:||A_Pirard||Owned by:||team|
Description (last modified by A_Pirard)
When displaying at a low zoom level, all you see, especially of towns, is yellow swarms of what will be squares after substantial zooming in. Something could be done so that ways are shown instead, as a guide of where to zoom in, and even a tidier view when zoomed in.
- not display squares below a user configurable low zoom level (one you never edit with but use to find your way)
- or/and not display a square at all when it's obvious there is one (at a sharp angle, esp. building corner)
- - unless it's not standard (color), either node or path is selected, the mouse hovers over node or path, ...
Update: solved with CSS as described in comment 11.
But a new issue raised for displaying black on white servers, see same comment.
Change History (11)
comment:2 Changed 9 months ago by A_Pirard
- Description modified (diff)
- Type changed from defect to enhancement
- Version set to latest