Some primitives drawn in active color when the layer is inactive
|Reported by:||mrwojo||Owned by:||team|
Description (last modified by mrwojo)
Swapping between two layers I noticed
3 4 minor cases where primitives are using their active color while the layer is inactive:
- Node icon selection border. Repro: Select a highway=stop node. Switch to a different layer. Stop icon remains bordered by red selection rectangle. I'd expect either the rectangle to be rendered in gray or not rendered.
- Area fill color. Repro: Find an area way with a fill color. Switch to a different layer. Area fill color remains as it was (it's easier to see the dark red fill of a selected area). I'd expect the area fill to be either gray or omitted.
- Turn restriction icon selection border. Repro: Select a turn restriction relation. Switch to different layer. Turn restriction icon remains bordered by pink selection rectangle. Again, I'd expect the rectangle to be either gray or omitted.
- Area text. Repro: Find an area with a displayed name. Switch to a different layer. The name text remains white-ish when it should be gray.
The attached patch does:
- Inactive node icon selection: Gray.
- Inactive area fill: Omitted. (This what's done for disabled areas. See StyledMapRenderer.java, line 118.)
- Inactive restriction icon selection: Gray.
- Inactive area text: Gray.
Change History (11)
Changed 10 months ago by mrwojo
comment:9 Changed 10 months ago by bastiK
- Summary changed from [Patch] Some primitives drawn in active color when the layer is inactive to Some primitives drawn in active color when the layer is inactive