Enhancements for Wikipedia plugin
|Reported by:||groppo8@…||Owned by:||simon04|
If I'm not wrong, your plugin can't say if an article is yet present in OSM. It just lists all the nearby articles.
Do you know this tools?
By watching that I thought at some features that could be added to your plugin:
- to let the user hide from the list of articles of your plugin those yet present in OSM,
- to suggest articles by category, just like the site in the example: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/JOSM/Plugins/RemoteControl/Add-tags
- if "2" it could be useful to let the user configure which category he doesn't want to show up. For example, I may be interested in the category "Churches in Venice" or museums but not in the category "Famous peoples born in Venice", because there aren't information that can go in OSM from that.
- show a list of malformed wikipedia tags(http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:wikipedia). Example of errors:
- there should exists at least one tag wikipedia=language:article, if there are only tags like wikipedia:language=* it must be corrected
Here is a sort of mokup to show some of the features: