Shortcuts in toggle dialogs: Enter, Spacebar, Up/Down
|Reported by:||akks||Owned by:||team|
During fixing #7463 I noticed that keys Enter/Spacebar in toggle dialog tables and lists are often ignored or does not do anything useful (when table or list item is focused, not the buttons). This behavior was changed in #7131 for properties dialog, there was no complains so far :)
I tried to add most useful actions on Enter and Spacebar (only when some item is selected and focused):
- activate layer = Enter in Layer List toggle dialog
- show/hide layer = Spacebar in Layer List toggle dialog
- zoom to one of selected items = Enter in Selection List toggle dialog
- open history of primitive = Enter/Spacebar in History toggle dialog
- toggle map style = Enter/Spacebar in Map Style toggle dialog
- select relation = Enter in Relation List toggle dialog
- edit relation = Ctrl-Enter in Relation List toggle dialog (because Ctrl-DoubleClick already works)
- select primitives with error = Enter in Validator toggle dialog
I am committing the changes and creating this ticket for feedback - I hope there are no errors, regressions, but anything could happen... Maybe some extra changes are needed or better solution exist.
Current behavior of keys should be untouched if no item of list/table is manually selected.