Keyb Preferences dialog looses scrollbars after search
|Reported by:||Larry0ua||Owned by:||team|
Steps to reproduce:
- Open Preferences, go to Keyboard shortcuts.
- Type "download" to search textbox.
- Clear textbox by BackSpace-s.
- Observe that list box shows only few elements.
- Select one element in the list box, press PageDown.
- Observe that there is no scrollbar for the listbox.
Both 4 and 6 should be fixed.
Also, bug in search (may be worth for another ticket): try search by "Ctrl", "Ctrl+S", "Ctrl+Shift" - I think some text above or below text box should tell user that he should search without '+' sign as "ctrl shift" search works as expected.
Reproduces on today tested/latest (Windows7x64, Java7)