License-status for Anon incorrectly displayed
|Reported by:||anonymous||Owned by:||framm|
License status of nodes created by anon accounts are incorrectly displayed as 'unmarked' in licensechange plugin.
- nodes created by anon users should have a red circle around them and be included in the data loss list.
- nodes created by anon user are not marked with red circle and are not included in data loss list.
To confirm error:
- find anon-created node in OSMI.
- view on P2 and note licensechange status is correct.
- view in josm with licensechange plugin and observe that status is incorrect.
v1 anon-created node 3451963
Screenshots showing node in OSMI, P2 and josm
- node is not included in a "clean changeset" in the current clean changeset list.
Should licensechange plugin consider object authorship more like history display does "<anonymous>" rather than like author display does "<new object>"?