Windows user preferences are lost when running 4550 after 4553
|Reported by:||Don-vip||Owned by:||team|
Description (last modified by Don-vip)
Damn, I just had the following error message after upgrading to 4550:
I don't know what the error was, because no backup file has been created, despite the popup saying me it would.
The only two preferences files located in my %APPDATA%/JOSM are "preferences" and "preferences_backup", almost equal each other (only one line "gui.geometry=1920x1034+0+0" present in preferences and not in preferences_backup).
The file "preferences.bak" I was expecting to find is not there. I don't know if it has been deleted or never created.
Any idea on this ? This could be a major problem if the new tested version drops all user preferences. Maybe it is just located somewhere else ?
Change History (47)
Changed 19 months ago by Don-vip
comment:5 Changed 19 months ago by Don-vip
- Summary changed from User preferences can be lost to Windows user preferences can be lost when running 4550 after 4553
comment:6 Changed 19 months ago by Don-vip
- Priority changed from major to critical
- Summary changed from Windows user preferences can be lost when running 4550 after 4553 to Windows user preferences are lost when running 4550 after 4553
comment:9 Changed 19 months ago by stoecker
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:13 Changed 18 months ago by bastiK
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened