Prevent combining ways where relations are not loaded
|Reported by:||mdk||Owned by:||team|
|Version:||tested||Keywords:||combine way incomplete|
Description (last modified by simon04)
I got a huge problem when I merge two ways where JOSM din not download the ralations. This cause that some other relations has deleted ways as members.
This can happen if you download the members of a relation and combine two ways which are outside the boundig box (which means that their relations are not loadad).
Here is an step by step example:
- start JOSM
- File->download object...relation 1556696
- combine (c) two ways at the lower left beginning of the primary highway (110009332 and 88954933)
- download a boundig box including both ways
- There is now an error "The was 1 conflict detected"
- look at relation 1556773 (residetial with 17 members) which still contains the way 110009332 with 0 nodes!
Change History (6)
comment:2 Changed 20 months ago by skyper
- Keywords way incomplete added
- Summary changed from Prevent combiding ways where relations are not loaded to Prevent combining ways where relations are not loaded
- Type changed from defect to enhancement