Increase Readability of Available Presets
|Reported by:||simon04||Owned by:||team|
|Version:||Keywords:||presets preferences usability|
Description (last modified by simon04)
As the number of external presets increases, the preference dialog "Available presets" gets more and more unreadable.
Here are some ideas to improve on that:
- Sort the presets by name
- Get rid of presets, tags, … in the preset description
- Prefix by country code, e.g., "[AT] plan.at source"
- Rearrange the three parts "Available presets", "Active presets" and "Icon paths": position them on top of each other to increase the width of the former two
- Display "Available presets" in a table
- List some defined presets for each "Available presets"
- … [further ideas are welcome]