[PATCH] Make History dialog more diff-like
|Reported by:||simon04||Owned by:||olejorgenb|
Description (last modified by bastiK)
Currently, in the history dialog it is hard to see which nodes of a way have been added/removed/moved. One added node makes the subsequent list unreadable. See attached screenshot.
Therefore, I suggest to make the history dialog more diff-like, i.e., to emphasis added nodes in green, removed nodes in red, moved nodes in whatever color. One added node should not affect the analysis of the subsequent nodes.
Perhaps, one could make use of this library: http://code.google.com/p/java-diff-utils/
Change History (26)
Changed 21 months ago by simon04
comment:11 Changed 20 months ago by olejorgenb
- Keywords history diff added
- Owner changed from team to olejorgenb
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Summary changed from Make History dialog more diff-like to [Initial PATCH] Make History dialog more diff-like
comment:15 Changed 20 months ago by olejorgenb
- Summary changed from [Initial PATCH] Make History dialog more diff-like to [PATCH] Make History dialog more diff-like