Renaming layers too eager
|Reported by:||alv||Owned by:||team|
Once you have more than one layer open:
- click once in the layers panel to select one layer (say, the next gpx to process)
- (don't press enter)
- press '2' to zoom to layer
- view is zoomed as should be, but the layer name gets the "2" appended.
- bonus: zoom with +/- keys and you get a bunch of those chars in the name
Works with just about any key instead of '2'.
Change History (4)
comment:3 Changed 17 months ago by jttt
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed