Ways downloaded through "Download parent ways/relations" sometimes have some nodes not loaded
|Reported by:||kolen||Owned by:||team|
|Version:||tested||Keywords:||download, parent, ways, nodes, appearance|
Description (last modified by kolen)
JOSM version 4279
How to reproduce (hope that data in that area will not changed noticeably):
Start with no data layers.
- Download area:
lat 56.6444066 - 56.6451794
lon 47.8568101 - 47.8582
(Can be done using remote control http://127.0.0.1:8111/load_and_zoom?left=47.8568101&bottom=56.6444066&right=47.8582&top=56.6451794 )
- Select east-most node of road, where two links to roundabout join (node 637694461)
- Select "Download parent ways/relations" from menu (Ctrl+Alt+D)
- After way adjacent to that node (way 48522817) is downloaded, some nodes of it have strange appearance in josm view (styled view shows no line of way, just nodes, wireframe view shows lines to far outside (to infinity).
- When saving this dataset to .osm xml file (test2.osm) and opening again, it shows the same. However, coordinates of nodes in .osm file look correct, and it opens without errors, and 'status report' shows "Dataset consistency test: No problems found".
Update: found that resulting xml does not have two of nodes: 1365747928 and 1365747989 referenced in way 48522817, these nodes are displayed as far away. Seems that they are not loaded by "Download parent ways/relations". But status report shows that data consistency test passes (it allows not loaded nodes of ways?).
Change History (9)
comment:3 Changed 23 months ago by kolen
- Summary changed from Ways downloaded through "Download parent ways/relations" have strange appearance/behavior to Ways downloaded through "Download parent ways/relations" sometimes have some nodes not loaded