Imagery default server list not stored (WAS: Background menu contents)
|Reported by:||anonymous||Owned by:||team|
|Version:||tested||Keywords:||imagery list empty startup|
When starting JOSM the first time after installation, in the background menu there are several entries (OpenStreetMap Mapnik, Bing?, ...).
After the first restart, this menu is empty.
For me (as a beginner) this was very confusing.
Change History (7)
comment:1 Changed 2 years ago by skyper
- Component changed from unspecified to Core imagery
- Owner changed from team to Upliner
comment:2 follow-up: ↓ 3 Changed 2 years ago by stoecker
- Owner changed from Upliner to anonymous
- Status changed from new to needinfo
comment:3 in reply to: ↑ 2 Changed 2 years ago by skyper
comment:5 Changed 2 years ago by skyper
- Keywords imagery list empty startup added
- Owner changed from anonymous to team
- Status changed from needinfo to new
comment:6 Changed 21 months ago by skyper
- Priority changed from normal to major
- Summary changed from Background menu contents to Imagery default server list not stored (WAS: Background menu contents)