turnrestrictions plugin putting wrong end of split highway in "To" when selecting "Only Right Turn"
|Reported by:||rickmastfan67||Owned by:||team|
Description (last modified by rickmastfan67)
Just was adding in a turn restriction and when I split the highway after putting it into the "To" box, I noticed the plugin put in the wrong segment when I had selected the "Only Right Turn" option. (NOTE: This is also happening the the "No Right Turn" option.)
Steps to reproduce:
- Load the attached osm file in JOSM.
- Select the top motorway_link.
- Hit the "Create a new Turn Restriction" button. (the motorway_link should already be in the "From" box)
- Select the "primary" highway and put it in the "To" box.
- Select either the "No Right Turn" or "Only Right Turn" options in the "Type" box (doesn't matter which one, happens with both)
- Select the "errors" tab.
- Hit the "Set via-Object" button to select the intersecting node.
- Now, the only error left should be the "US 74 Business (12 nodes)" needs to be split.
- Hit the "Split now" button.
The turnrestrictions plugin puts the wrong part of the split way in the "To" box.
The turnrestrictions plugin puts the correct part of the split way in the "To" box.
This is with r4125 and turnrestrictions v26079