[patch] 'Open Recent' file list contains relative paths
|Reported by:||lonvia||Owned by:||team|
If a file is loaded into the josm via the command line, the file appears in the 'Open Recent' list with its relative position (i.e. exactly with the path that was given during startup). If josm is later started from a different directory, the 'Open Recent' entries don't work anymore.
- change to directory 'foo'
- start 'josm foo.gpx'
- end josm
- change to another directory
- start josm without any commandline options
- try to open 'foo.gpx' from 'Open Recent'
Change History (8)
Changed 23 months ago by xeen
comment:3 Changed 23 months ago by xeen
- Summary changed from 'Open Recent' file list contains relative paths to [patch] 'Open Recent' file list contains relative paths