[PATCH] mapcss - extended functionality for instruction text: ...
|Reported by:||Gubaer||Owned by:||team|
This patch still supports the semantics of the instruction text: ... as specified on the Wiki and as currently implemented by JOSM:
- text: auto - indicates that the text to be rendered is supplied by one of the name tags
- text: a_tag_name - indicates that the text to be rendered is supplied by the tag "a_tag_name"
In addition the patch addes the following functionality:
- text: text("a static text") - render a static text
- text: tag("a_tag_name") - render the value of a tag
- text: parent_tag("a_tag_name") - render the value of a tag of one of the parent relations
- text: eval(....) - any eval'ed expression
As soon as the patch is applied I'm going to update the JOSMs MapCSS documentation.