[PATCH] Auto-complete is partially broken
|Reported by:||rickmastfan67||Owned by:||team|
Description (last modified by rickmastfan67)
Steps to reproduce:
- Load (or create) any way/node and make sure it's selected.
- Click the "+Add" button to add a tag.
- Start typing a "key".
- Intentionally mistype the "key".
- Delete the mistyped part of the "key" and try to get auto-complete to finish the "key".
Auto-compete would give me at least one key (or value) for auto-completing.
Auto-compete is broken and you have to manually finish typing the key (or value).
This happens in both the "key" and "value" boxes.
Here's a tag that you can easily do to verify the problem:
Type "n3" instead of "name" into the "key" box. When you delete the "3" and type "a" to trigger the auto-complete, it will not work.
This bug will not trigger as long as you don't misspell anything.
Repository Root: http://josm.openstreetmap.de/svn Build-Date: 2011-02-10 02:31:33 Last Changed Author: bastiK Revision: 3880 Repository UUID: 0c6e7542-c601-0410-84e7-c038aed88b3b URL: http://josm.openstreetmap.de/svn/trunk Last Changed Date: 2011-02-10 00:05:18 +0100 (Thu, 10 Feb 2011) Last Changed Rev: 3880 Identification: JOSM/1.5 (3880 en) Memory Usage: 340 MB / 455 MB (109 MB allocated, but free) Java version: 1.6.0_23, Sun Microsystems Inc., Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM Operating system: Windows 7
Change History (6)
Changed 2 years ago by ax
comment:4 Changed 2 years ago by ax
- Summary changed from Auto-complete is partially broken to [PATCH] Auto-complete is partially broken