problem with columbus audio-files in josm
|Reported by:||dk31519||Owned by:||dk31519|
hello everyone ,
this is davinder kumar
my problem is that i am using josm -tested .jar version 3094
i have enable plugin columbus in it.
which is used for open .cvs files .
but when i put my .cvs files in my hard disk, after browsing and uploading it does not play sound .but when i browse these files from my pendrive it works with sounds .
can anybody help me????
Change History (9)
comment:2 Changed 3 years ago by skyper
- Component changed from Core to Plugin
- Keywords columbus audio added
- Owner changed from team to dk31519
- Status changed from new to needinfo
comment:3 Changed 3 years ago by skyper
- Summary changed from problem in josm to problem with columbus audio-files in josm
comment:5 Changed 3 years ago by skyper
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from needinfo to closed
comment:7 Changed 20 months ago by skyper
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:8 Changed 20 months ago by skyper
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from reopened to closed