Tag Editor plugin corrupts tag keys and values
|Reported by:||Aleksandr Dezhin||Owned by:||Aleksandr Dezhin|
|Version:||Keywords:||usability, data corruption|
Description (last modified by Manu1400)
The situation can be reproduced as follows:
1) Create empty osm layer with 2 nodes. For first node add tag key=v, for second key1=v.
2) Go to tag editor for first node
3) Use mouse or Tab key to active cell containing "v". Once the cell is activated, the value will change to "vending" or something other from presets. (case 1)
4) Add new line using add button or Tab key, and activate cell containing "key". Once the cell is activated, the value will change to "key1". (case 2)
It is not always such a behavior plug-in can be seen on time, and quite often it leads to data corruption ...
Change History (5)
comment:1 Changed 3 years ago by stoecker
- Component changed from Plugin to Plugin tageditor
- Owner changed from team to Gubaer