[PATCH] Rename File->New to "New Layer"
|Reported by:||HamishB <hamish_b@…>||Owned by:||team|
probably it is right under my nose and I am missing it, but there doesn't seem to be a button to create a new empty layer to work with? (?!)
my current work-around is to create a .osm file with a single dummy node in it, open that & remove the single node, then copy/paste extracted features into that..
Change History (10)
comment:1 in reply to: ↑ description ; follow-up: ↓ 2 Changed 3 years ago by bastiK
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:2 in reply to: ↑ 1 Changed 3 years ago by HamishB <hamish_b@…>
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Summary changed from new empty layer? to rename File->New to "New Layer"
Changed 3 years ago by Claudius Henrichs <claudius.h@…>
comment:3 Changed 3 years ago by Claudius Henrichs <claudius.h@…>
- Summary changed from rename File->New to "New Layer" to [PATCH] Rename File->New to "New Layer"
comment:4 Changed 3 years ago by stoecker
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from reopened to closed